- Pacific and ArcLight theaters will not reopen...by Ryan Faughnder on 2021-04-13 at 12:35 AM
The permanent closure comes after a year of shutdowns due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Ellen DeGeneres' storied Beverly Hills mansion...by Jack Flemming on 2021-04-12 at 9:46 PM
Two years after paying $42.5 million for Adam Levine's Beverly Hills home, Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi have sold the place for $47 million.
- Century City haunt of late Hollywood star Rhonda...by Jack Flemming on 2021-04-12 at 8:00 PM
A grand, tropical-themed villa owned by late actress Rhonda Fleming has surfaced for sale in Century City for $12 million.
- Some Buyers Prefer Smaller Homesby KCM Crew on 2021-04-13 at 10:00 AM
Over the past year, we’ve had plenty of opportunities to reflect on what we consider most important in our lives. The place we call home is one of the biggest things many of us are reevaluating. George Ratiu, Senior Economist at realtor.com, shares: “The very nature of the pandemic, through the health implications, social distancing,
- 4 Major Reasons Households in Forbearance Won’t...by KCM Crew on 2021-04-12 at 10:00 AM
There has been a lot of discussion as to what will happen once the 2.3 million households currently in forbearance no longer have the protection of the program. Some assume there could potentially be millions of foreclosures ready to hit the market. However, there are four reasons that won’t happen. 1. Almost 50% Leave Forbearance
- Multigenerational Housing Is Gaining Momentum...by KCM Crew on 2021-04-09 at 10:00 AM
Some Highlights If your house is feeling a little cramped with the addition of adult children or aging parents, it might be time to consider a move-up into a multigenerational home that better suits your changing needs. With benefits that include a combined homebuying budget and shared caregiving duties, an increasing number of households are discovering the value of a multigenerational home. […]
- Feed has no items.